Zinc Textiles Fabric on Custom Headboard
This fabric was the inspiration for this client’s custom-made headboard. The fabric is Zinc Textiles Shimmerance. It provides texture, luxury, and elegance all in one and was the perfect selection for this space. NFID designed this sleek custom headboard with a square tufted gird detail, fabric covered buttons, & polished chrome nailheads. Made by a local workroom in Calgary, this custom headboard was designed with a high attention to detail & durable quality materials.
Questions to ask when you are designing a custom headboard:
- How high do you want the headboard height? Do you sit up often in bed to read or watch TV? Do you make your bed regularly with pillows upright or horizontal? What is the height you would like the top of your mattress at?
- What type of fabric are you looking for on an upholstered headboard or bed? Do you use any hair products that would stain or leave residue on the fabric?
- What style or design do you want the headboard or bed to be? Will it be the focal point in the room?
- How long would you like to have the headboard or bed before replacing it?
- How much are you willing to spend on the headboard or bed?
If you are looking for a custom headboard or bed, feel free to contact NFID. We would love to help you with your next bedroom investment! – NFID
Project: Private Client, Elgin Estates, Calgary, AB
Interior Design: Natalie Fuglestveit Interior Design
Photography: Lindsay Nichols Photography, Calgary, AB