Sometimes it just takes some simple details to achieve a great look… like this industrial bath design. This small bathroom design project just needed some simple selections to help achieve this industrial look. Here are some selections that we used to help create this great bathroom:
- Floor + Wall Tile: Euro Tile Reflex Series, Nero Black, 12″x12″ – we decided to use this tile on both the flooring and the walls to help with budget and to create a simplistic background for some of the industrial details we wanted to layer in the space.
- Vanity Faucet: Delta Trinsic 559LF Stainless Steel, 1-hole – this faucet is simplistic in design and modern. The style reflects a tubular pipe and was a perfect fit for this bathroom design.
- Vessel Vanity Sink: American Standard Boulevard – this above counter rectangular sink helps provide a modern industrial feel to this bathroom design.
- Vanity Light Fixture: Troy Lighting, Atlas B3832 – this fun wall sconce is rustic, industrial and grunge-like.
- Canvas Artwork: Industrial Garage Door by Lindsay Nichols Photography -artwork is the perfect place to help drive home your style concept. This photo was taken by my local Calgary-based photographer, in San Francisco, and is the perfect fit for this industrial bath design. The scale is ideal for the wall space over the toilet. I love the texture of the worn out building cladding and graffiti on the garage door.
Interior Design Firm: Natalie Fuglestveit Interior Design, Calgary + Kelowna Interior Design Firm
Photography: Lindsay Nichols Photography
Builder/ Contractor: Hopewell Residential, MH Clio Showhome, Mahogany, Calgary, AB