Street Mode by Canadian Interior Designer
NFID was able to design a youthful and bold bedroom. We decided to get our inspiration from the streets. The interior design palette was influenced by ‘street sights’. This includes elements such as bright colours, industrial artwork, signage, and modern furnishings. We enjoyed layering many bold patterns and colours with the bedding & textiles while anchoring it all with black & steel.
Here are some of our top favourite items in this room (& sourcing info):
- Yellow Task Lamps – HomeSense
- Modern Queen Bed – Gus Modern, Carmichael Bed in Urban Tweed Ink
- Dresser – Restoration Hardware Baby & Child, Vintage Locker Wide Dresser
- Stop Sign – NFID Vintage Travel Find
- Marimekko Green Pillows – EQ3
- Duvet Cover & Shams – Ikea, Bjornloka Ruta
- Artwork – Lindsay Nichols Photography
Consider hitting the streets to find inspiraiton or your next project!
Canadian Interior Design Firm: Natalie Fuglestveit Interior Design, Canadian Interior Designer
Canadian Interior Photography: Lindsay Nichols Photography, Calgary, AB
Builder/Contractor: Hopewell Residential, Calgary, AB